Madden NFL 20 GRIDIRON NOTES: TITLE UPDATE – AUGUST
Brotherhood Live News
Here is a detailed breakdown of what’s included in today's title update.
- DEV NOTE: Today’s title update is very small and focused on very specific stability and usability issues. There are no gameplay, presentation or PC updates in this title update, but there are title updates in the works to address some of our player’s feedback in those areas in the near future.
- General stability, performance & connectivity improvements and fixes
- Reduced the chances of encountering a disconnect from online games when transitioning into gameplay. Additional fixes remain under investigation for future title updates.
- Fixed an issue causing more than one overtime to occur in regular season games when using the ‘Play the Moment’ feature
- Fixed an issue causing the game to enter a state where it would not end when failing an objective on a fourth down during the last play of the game
- Fixed an issue causing the game to enter a state where it would not end when the clock expired during a safety by the CPU when playing either Face of the Franchise: QB1 or Player-locked Franchise
- Fixed an issue causing a soft-lock on the Weekly Game Boosts screen after running only one play before the quarter break when using Supersim
- Broncos defensive playbook has been updated to reflect new Broncos Head Coach Vic Fangio
- Fixed an issue sometimes preventing the college overtime rules from being honored in Face of the Franchise: QB1
Madden Ultimate Team Updates
- Added a popup when exiting the lineup screen whenever you have a player with X-Factor or Superstar Abilities and available slot in the ‘Activate Superstar X-Factor’ menu.
- DEV NOTE: We are noticing a lot of players are equipping X-Factors and Superstar Abilities but not going the extra step to “Activate” them. As a reminder, you can only choose 3 players from offense and 3 players from defense and only those 6 players will carry X-Factors and Superstar Abilities into the games you play. Nobody else on the lineup will have either X-Factors or Superstar Abilities brought into game unless they are activated. We have some additional support coming to make this even more clear but for now this popup will serve as a reminder to go activate your players.
- Fixed an issue causing the X-Factor and Superstar Abilities to lose functionality when restarting or using the ‘Play Next Challenge’ feature
- Fixed an issue preventing the proper values from displaying when attempting to equip a chemistry associated with both a positive and negative value
- Fixed an issue preventing users from linking Wildcards already in a set to the Auction House
- Improved performance of the ‘Play’ tab on the MUT menu
© 2019 Made by Skywarrior Themes. || Terms & Conditions